Naija Music Playlist 2020 Week One
Hot Naija Music presents the first edition of it’s weekly naija music playlist for 2020.
Every week we would be giving you top trending songs in Nigeria that must be on everyone’s playlist. These songs are currently dominating radio stations, TV stations, clubs and parties.
The songs can be downloaded by clicking on the song titles.
Here they are Naija Music Playlist 2020 Week One.
- Naira Marley – Tesumole: This is one of the tracks from Naira Marley’s “The Lord of Lamba EP”. The video was premiered on 28 December 2019.
- Starboy – Blow ft. Wizkid & Blaq Jerzee: This also is one of the tracks from Starboy’s newly released EP – “SoundMan Vol. 1”. The video directed by TG Omori already has close to 800,000 views in less than two weeks of it’s release.
- Davido – Sweet in the Middle ft. Wurld, Naira Marley, Zlatan: The song is lifted from Davido’s sophomore project, ‘A Good Time‘.
- Timaya ft. Falz – Win: Timaya and Falz joined forces on this masterpiece which was a Christmas gift to their fans.
- Davido – Risky ft. Popcaan: Davido featured Jamaican dancehall prodigy, Popcaan on this captivating record titled Risky. “Risky” was produced by DMW record producer, Speroach Beatz.
- Tekno – Suru: Tekno kept a clean sheet with retentive smash hit songs back to back. “Suru” will definitely take over parties, clubs and major ceremonies this period.
- Flavour ft Chidinma – Mma Mma: The song ‘Mma Mma’ is lifted from Flavour and Chidinma’s latest collaborative project, “40yrs Everlasting” EP.
- Teni – Billionaire: Billionaire was produced by Pheelz and it serves as her third official single in 2019. It comes after the release of her highly accepted record dubbed ‘Power Rangers‘.
- Lyta – Worry: This is a follow up to the remix to his previously releases song titled “Monalisa“ featuring Davido. This song was produced by serial hit-maker, Killertunes.
- Mr P – Like Dis Like Dat: Mr P continues to prove himself as he drops this impressive jam for your listening pleasure. This would definitely dominate clubs, parties and radio stations.